Okay, so I guess it is time to pull my head out of my ass. This summer I have accomplished a lot of nothing. Well that is not completely true. I have read 32 books. I have managed to get behind in housework, laundry and self-maintenance. I don’t care what anyone says the crazy little hairs that seem to make and appearance after your 4oth birthday suck. What the hell! I shall now die with a pair of tweezers in my hand.
I have a ton of things to be really pissed off about. However, because I am trying to get over it and move on with my life I will only list my top 5.
1. I am not very good at not having extra money. Momma needs a spa day!
2. The kids need to go back to school and stop destroying my house. I AM NOT THE MAID!!!!
3. I should be in New You’re at Blogher 2012. Why am I not there? Please see number 1.
4. My laptop needs a new hard drive. It is going to cost $175.00 to repair it. Again, please see number 1.
5. Although I love cooking – if I hear , “mom I am hungry” one more time I am going to blow! I can’t buy food fast enough. I am now avoiding my local super market. It is embracing when the check out clerk asks you everyday, “what are you making tonight”.
Today, I crawled out of the hole that I been hiding in. I cleaned the house, did 6 loads of laundry and wrote this blog post. These task my not have been earth-shaking but hey….. give a girl a break. It is a start.